St. Columb’s Park House

Project Overview

St. Columb’s Park House is a peace and reconciliation centre based in the city of Derry. The house was originally built in 1788 as part of the Chatham estate.  St. Columb’s Park House reopened as a reconciliation centre in 1994, and was refurbished and extended in 2011.  Our client wish for a new logo, website, signage and other graphics to help promote their organisation.

Team Members

Ryan Park

Conal Eakin

Media Outputs
Production Logs
Back To Top